Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

mak 150 with dielectric diagonal W.O ...problems

i have a mak 150/1800 and i add to my telescope a new diagonal dielectric william optics, i use it with a baader hyperion zoom and it was ok, after a change the eyepiece with a meade 32mm plossl but te field of view was not whole losing about 20% from FOV

i put the 32mm in my old diagonal and it was ok

it something wrong with my diagonal dielectric, i mention with the baader zoom dielectric works perfect

please help:icon_scratch:

I think i remember someone saying the WO 1.25" diagonal is stopped down a bit and may effect the low power eyepieces. I think it may have been John (jahmanson), hopefully he may see the thread. I have had the WO myself, twice, but never used it with anything less than a 20mm eyepiece.

PROBLEM RESOLVED

DURING CLEANING THE MIRROR FROM DIAGONAL I FELL A SLIGHTEST MIROR MOVEMENT, AFTER CLEANING MIRACLE NO VIGNETING , PERFECT VIEW IN ALL EYEPIECES

THE DIAGONAL I JUST BOUGHT YESTERDAY, AND I WAS VERY SAD BUT NOW :D:headbang::p:):evil6::evil6::hello2::):hello2:

Archived