SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

A date with M13 *Unguided*

Deneb

Your comments are very kind..

@Guy - mmm, Guiding; maybe one day, I do wander do I really need to guide :), it's an ongoing war within myself... :rolleyes: & the truth of it, I feel im cheating if I guide.. :)

Nadeem..

Your comments are very kind..

@Guy - mmm, Guiding; maybe one day, I do wander do I really need to guide :), it's an ongoing war within myself... :rolleyes: & the truth of it, I feel im cheating if I guide.. :)

Nadeem..

Not cheating is using a hand controlled GEM and guide eyepiece... c'mon get with the program.. you know you want to..... :)

Guy

I've seen people use modded webcams and some bits from Shoestring Astronomy. But the Orion Starshoot is not too bad a price. I think we all want you to start guiding, Nadeem!!! (Much as we admire what you do without it.)

So M13. Very good, clearly. But just thnk how tight it would be if....

I'll shut up!

Olly

Nadeem, that MN190 is crying out to be pushed a bit. If you look at my unguided M13 (focal length 900mm to your 1000mm and only 4.5" uncorrected to your 7.5", same camera) in my Album, you'll see that you're not getting the full benefit of the astrograph.

Go on you know you wan to :)

Excellent unguided images should them become awesome guided ones :)

See shouldnt have sold those QHY5's you had in the past :)

Peter...

hahaha.... dont start im off on one Peter.... :rolleyes:

Guy..

Archived