NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

M13 250px 1000d

tooth_dr

I tried a few 180s subs last night of M13. I collected 60 subs before my house alarm went off and woke me at 2:07am. One of my cats had set off the alarm in the observatoty. When I got up I noticed there were fleeting clouds, and rather than go to bed and get up again at 4am to pack up, I decided to call it a night at this time.

I took 60 darks to match, and applied flats. I think the unflattened field of the 250px doesn't lend itself kindly to taking images of lots of stars.

Processed on the laptop, and it does funny things to the images on other peoples screens so please be kind!

Thanks for looking again!

Adam

M13-web.jpg

Nice M13 & processing...

I have an Orion SPX250 mirror set & unfort. it really does need a Field flatener - MPCC... There is obv. some "in thing" with the last comment, as this has already been mentioned. I also have a Skywatcher 8" (200mm) - this does not need correcting.... is there really that much difference between the 8" & 10"?

The Baader MPCC completely sorts out my star elongation...

Still a very nicely processes M13....

Phil

Cheers guys, thanks for looking. Imaging M57 now to add to Sunday nights data, not looking forward to work tomorrow :D

What about the "customers" :) ..... I bet they dont know that the "Tooth Doctor" has had very little sleep in the last few days....

The latest images are pretty darned good as well so I guess your happy with the 1000D then ;)

Peter...

Archived