NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Ordered Scope! :)

Astorix

Evening all! well after much deliberation and choices i have finally chosen my scope! i have been talking with my local Astronomy shop which has been great help! oberved the scope i want and ordered one in! I will have the money by end of next week so can hopefully pick up nice weekend!

Its a SW 130P EQ2 ;) apparently best for all round viewing of Moon, Planets, Nebulae and galaxies, plus ok for some basic astro imagary!

Can't wait to get it! i am so excited! i have wanted this for so long and can't believe in the next two weeks i will be able to use my own telescope!

I know i sound like a 5 year old but i don't care! i have my own scope! Can't wait to show family and partner stuff! :):):(:):(:):(:):)

I'm sure you'll enjoy it, I've got one myself and it's a cracking little 'scope. Loads of people here have either got or had one and I've never heard a bad word said about them.

All you need now are clear skies (which you won't get 'cos clouds come free with every new purchase!)

Have fun!

I was a 5 year old too, when I decided I was going to by my first (and currently only) scope. It was in the boot of the car after I'd picked it up during my lunchtime. I don't think I really achieved anything worthwhile in the office that afternoon.

Then it was cloudy for a few frustrating nights! I observed my ceiling a lot waiting for the clouds to clear! ;)

That was two months ago. I'm still a 5 year old some days when I know it's going to be a clear night.

Hey all thanks for the comments! and thanks for wanting to see more skecthes! i will def get those up on here as soon as i can! well i tihnk my first object luckily will be saturn as in two weeks (When i get my scope) it will be right over head! then hopefully some galaxies in Ursa Major!!

Archived