Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Andromeda effort

Feebix

This is a half finished go at Andromeda from a while back, I thought I`d share some of my pictures being as I`m new. ;) This was my very first go at long exposure photography....

BesteffortAndromeda.jpg

Not great but I was just chuffed it was working !

Cheers ;) I can`t wait to get up and running properly again, once i`ve properly got the hang of my new kit. I`m building an obsy next year too. I think when I`ve got that, i`ll be able to get much more hours in, then the progress will really start ! i`ve always said i`d be a great astronomer by now if I could practice more often !! :)

Ooooooh it was a while back.... Cannon 350D, LX90 and 30-45 sec exposures as I remember..... It`s a shame I couldn`t get the other nebulas in shot actually, my scope is too powerful! lol It`s F11 so I`m zoomed right in! Good for planets, not so good for some deep sky targets.....

Archived