NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Apo lens for Sentinel

Looks like I've just bagged a new WO APo upgrade lens from a seller in Germany called Vegaoptics for £99!!... yes £99!. Hes put some of the kit on ebay to get the business started!!. Just need to sort the del and payment details now.

Keep an eye out for these people!!!

Rob

I must say though Steve. The Semi ED cell is fantastic, and performed very well down Cornwall - cannot fault it!. But I can pass up a APO cell at that price....crazy money!

Ok. The guy is selling items through the ebay shop (same as our friends scopesnskies) under the name of Vega Optics. The web site is also now up & running (but the prices are higher) www.vegaoptics.com

Both Russ & I have been watching this seller for around three weeks now, he seems to put one in three auctions on as a £1 start.. the others are buy it now!. Find a pound start one and watch it, it won't move for 2/3 days then people start jumping in!. I was approached buy another German ebay member asking if I still wanted to buy after winning the auction??.... he felt gutted that he missed out.

The chap also claims 16% VAT is included in the final fee.

Worth a go!.

Rob

Archived