SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

New moon observing: Salisbury Plain

I will be there tonight if anyone else is coming ;) Bring warm clothes!!

Hopefully we will get some nice clear skies tonight as they havn't been bad at all over the past week, also lets hope that the wind keeps to a min as i wanna get some decent subs and target some galaxies!!

Hope to see you guys there ;)

Dave.

Skies looking pretty Rubbish tonight ;) think i will give it a miss. I will be up for meeting anytime during next week and fri the 19th at tillshead though, Dave.

Ditto here. It's a long drive from Bromham, so a better forecast would be great.

Hopefully next week we'll have some luck, I'll be up for meeting on the 19th.

• 3 weeks later...
Report from the Feb 20 event (the one not clouded over) is now in the Observing section: http://stargazerslounge.com/observing-reports/98758-salisbury-plain-spog-feb-20-report.html

Great report Mark was a very enjoyable read :p The views where absolutly stunning and mars simply blew me away! Looking forward to the next one!! will amend the original galaxy finder sheet that i made and will bring it along :headbang:

Clear skies!

Dave.

Archived