NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Bargin Flight Cases From Maplins

I had originally gone in to get a power supply (portable jump starter) but they had gone back up in price the day before! Still had loads in stock though. Consoled myself with the new case

Aldi have a similar one for £29.99 a bit more than the Maplin sale price but looks better than the Maplin one with 4 switched power outlets. Not sure of the power output.

Edit just noticed it's 2 x 12v ciggy and 1 USB power and 1 other I think - 4 switches anyhow so I think 4 power.

Go on then see for yourself...

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/2827_12764.htm

i had a look too, something to put my ep's, barlows, finder, and optics cleaner spray and cloth, i like the look of the 15 quid one, so i'll get it next month, getting army of two (no.2) with the last of my extra cash this month. still wanna look for cheaper alternative for a case for my scope...

Anyone know if this uses the square-cut foam? If so, it might actually be cheaper to get one of these cases than buy a new piece of foam for my current one: people charge a fortune for that foam (the few that sell it, that is)

Yes it does. Sq cut foam is actually £10 or £12 from Jessops depending on size (they call it diced foam there)

i had a look too, something to put my ep's, barlows, finder, and optics cleaner spray and cloth, i like the look of the 15 quid one, so i'll get it next month, getting army of two (no.2) with the last of my extra cash this month. still wanna look for cheaper alternative for a case for my scope...

Offer ends 23rd Feb btw

thats really sucks since the 23rd is the tues, and payday is the 26th.... [removed word]... *now going to sulk in the corner*

I wonder if they still take cheques? :)

Don't get too fraught though - as step_hen says the offers are fairly regular although it seems I've been waiting an age for these to come round again.

Archived