Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

hi to everyone

destiny75

hello to all,my name is milo, this is my first time on here so bear with me. i have just bought myself a telescope for the first time, its a skywatcher 1145pm and i'm slowly getting to grips with it. any help or advice with viewing or buying accessories for it would be received gratefully.

many thanks icon10.gif

Hi Milo

A warm welcome to SGL

The best advice I can give you at the moment is to use your scope, learn about, understand its idiosyncracies before you think about what other accessories you need. You'll have lots of suggestions about what to spend your money on but at this stage learn about what you already have

Steve

Hi Milo.

Welcome to SGL. Enjoy your scope, hope you get some good views. A piece of advice I got from the forum is set the scope up in daylight, get used to using it, then when its dark, it gets easier to set up and you spend less time being distracted by the gremlins!

Archived