NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

ic434 first atempt

astrokat

finaly got some clear sky though moon was out in force ,this is the first time ive been able to have a crack at this wicked subject, ive been waiting for months to have a go so i manage to get 4 and half hours data of which only 3 and half was used ,there all 3 min subs at iso 800, if some one could help explain or any good tips for processing i have ps cs3 and noels actions il also posted a jpeg of the stack

thanks for looking

toby

[ATTACH]30776[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]30777[/ATTACH]

hello bud no guiding yet sorting out a ob in back gardan at the mo soon as ive finished gonna give guiging a go processing the main problem at the mo wish some one would right a book on how to process from start to finish they would make a small fortune lol

ive been having another play and come up with something better though i have a problem when i save the image it goes funny how can i explaine the image goes white with some bits highlight its a big file of 98mb when i convert the white distoted image to jpeg it goes black and white !!!!! i cant figure it out

Archived