Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Best Binos for under £150?

Whatever you get - unless you splash out £600+ on image stabilising binos - they're gonna shake - I'd strongly recommend the use of a tripod and adaptor - even for lightweight binocs. You can convert an old camera tripod if you have one, or get a reasonably priced second hand one from a local camera shop or newspaper classifieds. Stabilise it with a sandbag or other weighty item hung from the center of the leg spreader. That should maximise the amount left for a set of decent binocs.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whatever you get - unless you splash out £600+ on image stabilising binos - they're gonna shake - I'd strongly recommend the use of a tripod and adaptor - even for lightweight binocs. You can convert an old camera tripod if you have one, or get a reasonably priced second hand one from a local camera shop or newspaper classifieds. Stabilise it with a sandbag or other weighty item hung from the center of the leg spreader. That should maximise the amount left for a set of decent binocs.

Ive decided on the binos. They are just for having in the car,quick views etc. I see what you mean about shake though. i just thought 8x40 would be the best compromise.

Archived