NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Barlow from the US

Some time ago I bought a Celestron Ultima Barlow Lens from an Amazon shop in the US seemed like a bargin at $58 The post and packing was not all the clear but I thought it could not be more than $10 so I hit the buy button and then hit the roof when I seen the $72 post and packing. A month after receiving the Barlow I got a Import fee letter with a total of £14 to pay. The barlow now had cost me a lot more than it would have if I had bought it here in the UK.

Well I left neg feedback for not being too clear about there post and packing. I just got this email from them

We were disappointed to see that you left negative feedback about our company on Amazon. We did our best to fill your order in a timely manner, and to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. We will refund you the full shipping and a 10% of your order to create goodwill for any inconvenience this may have caused you, but our computers are set up that we cannot issue a refund unless any negative ratings have been removed.

We kindly request that you remove your negative feedback from Amazon, so that this matter can be fully resolved. Please follow these instructions:

1. Open the main Amazon.com Web site at http://www.amazon.com, and then click the Your Account button.

The “Your Account” page appears.

2. Next to View by Order, click the scroll box to select orders, then click Go.

A list of orders appears.

3. Locate the order, and then scroll to the feedback section.

A Remove link appears on the right side of the order.

4. Click Remove.

The Remove Feedback page appears:

Please notify us once you have done so, so we can issue you the refund as promised.

I thought Id give them the benefit of the dought and retracted my feedback.

Here is the next email I got

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We are writing to confirm that we have processed your refund in the

amount of $78.37 for your Order #002-8349395-3897620 from Ace Digital Club.

This refund is for the following item(s):

Item: Celestron Ultima Barlow Lens

Reason for refund: Account adjustment

Your refund is being credited as follows:

Visa Credit Card [ending with : $78.37

Total refund for this order: $78.37

Have questions about our refund policy?

Visit our Help section for more information:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/537794

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

Sincerely,

Amazon.com Customer Service