Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Help, I want to buy Binoculars

Hi guys :rolleyes:

As any one got a pair of Binoculars that are good sharp that they have had for some time and could recommend I have a pair of revelation 20x80 for about 15 weeks but they don't hold collamation so Im looking for better ones to buy new any ideas on make,up to £150-£200 20x80 or 25x100

Many thanks

Doug

My Revelation 25x100's are absolutely brilliant. Almost as good as my scope. Highly recommended. Your bins shouldn't keep going out of collimation, there must be something wrong with them. You can get them sorted out through a company called Action Optics. (look up on google). They are in Southampton, (Hythe, Butts Ash) and are really good, and cheap. Good luck with your search.

Chris.

Thanks guys for your input the 20x80 I have are freebees when I got my scope Lx90 8"

I took them back in september I had them for about 6 months and he told me that they came only be brought back after one week ,thats why Im looking

thanks Chris and Steve I may well go for the 25x100 if there is any one else out there has had a good pair for a few years and are still working well let me know

I am still looking

thanks guy

Doug

Archived