Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

1st Nov

Ibbo!

Well the moon was nearly full the atmosphere had quite a few bits in it from the fireworks so no imaging

I decided to have a look at some doubles with the WO 132 and the Tak 102 to do a bit of a comparison between the scopes

The Tak is the sharper and gives the better contrast but the extra 30 mm does help

The pick of the bunch was iota cass a lovely triple (one to put in your list) closely followed by alpha cass

I finished this session with a quick look at mars and decided that it needs a couple of hours to get some elevation and it might settle long enough for these eyes to see something on the disc so a quick nap on the sofa and back out later I hope

Steve

Its something to do when the moons around :icon_eek:

must get the shed rebuilt

Mars report

orangery reddish blob with a bit of bluey/white that could have been the polar cap and a darker splodge that could have been a surface feature

about normal then!

Either I'm out of practice are my eyes are not what they 15 years ago 93 I think when I did a load of mars drawings (yes I used to do drawings) a lot of drawings

must find the folder out if it did not get lost in the move

ie Helen didn't chuck it out

Steve

Archived