Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Wocha...from Barnet !!..can you help ?

neilep

Hi Neil and another welcome to the forum. Your scope will be fine in the garage and if later on you want to make life a lot easier for yourself you could get yourself a set of wheely bars - as long as you have a reasonably flat run out to where you want to use it. You can also get bigger wheels with pneumatic tyres for rough ground, lawns etc. Enjoy SGL and most of all enjoy the sky.

post-15108-133877404032_thumb.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Neil and another welcome to the forum. Your scope will be fine in the garage and if later on you want to make life a lot easier for yourself you could get yourself a set of wheely bars - as long as you have a reasonably flat run out to where you want to use it. You can also get bigger wheels with pneumatic tyres for rough ground, lawns etc. Enjoy SGL and most of all enjoy the sky.

Whoa !!..THANK YOU Mike !!

wow !!...looks like you've got the bottom half of a naked dalek there ! :D

Gosh !..I would love to have all that and hopefully one day I will. What a wonderful set of wheels you have. I can see that it's permanently attached yes ? and folds away ?

Thank you for you kind welcome and I am astonished at all the ' extras ' available.

Best Wishes

Neil

Welcome aboard Neil.

Impressive first scope by the way.

I'm sure you will find all the help you will need on SGL

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your kind welcome and also your comforting opinion on the quality of my first scope.

It's a thing of beauty it really is....I just want to learn how to look through it...rather than at it !!

Thanks again

best Wishes

Neil

Hello Neil and a warm welcome to SGL.

phillc

Hey Phillic,

THANK you so much for you warm welcome.

I am grateful to have found this wonderful forum and can't wait to contribute properly. YAYY !!:D

Thank you again

Best Wishes

Neil

Hi Neil and welcome,

hope the wife is still talking to you as i bet your spending more and more time with the scope, hope the learning curve is bearable and let your wife have a look as it might encourage her to join in.

regards ron.s.g

Hi Neil, welcome to the forum. The 200P is

a great scope I hope you get great use from it.

Kathleen

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you so much for welcoming me here to this fine place.:D

I really feel great about my scope and just can't wait to enjoy it.

thanks again

best Wishes

neil

Hi Neil and welcome,

hope the wife is still talking to you as i bet your spending more and more time with the scope, hope the learning curve is bearable and let your wife have a look as it might encourage her to join in.

regards ron.s.g

Hi ron.s.g.

LOL..wifey is 'tolerating' the scope right now and is encouraged by the views I have promised her. (hmm..methinks she might think I have planned a holiday ..uh oh ! ..DOH !!)

Thank you again....the curve is steep..but I'll get there...YAYY !!

Neil

Archived