NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

my first attemp with registack .... HELP !!!!

Fist two pics I got around to processing. Taken with my ToUcam Not to pleased with them at all. But I'm not giving up.

Saturn, Captured AVI had alot of CA in it, Image is a little small, I'm just in the process of getting a barlow, next time round should be better.

The Moon, could not get the focus right on this.

I think I need to spend some money on a filter

Mark

post-12782-133877320305_thumb.jpg

post-12782-133877320307_thumb.jpg

Mark

How long was each AVI??

Size of image is not necessarily an issue, you can still process a good image provided you have enough info (i.e. frames in the AVI).

Moon - yep, focus is the key here. Boiling will process out during the stacking part, but if the focus is off, any processing to try and sharpen it will leave the image looking over processed.

I purchased the Accufocuser (cheers Ant :D ) and it makes a world of difference to my 8" newt, even visually. I'd highly recommend it!!

Mark

How long was each AVI??

Size of image is not necessarily an issue, you can still process a good image provided you have enough info (i.e. frames in the AVI).

Moon - yep, focus is the key here. Boiling will process out during the stacking part, but if the focus is off, any processing to try and sharpen it will leave the image looking over processed.

I purchased the Accufocuser (cheers Ant :D ) and it makes a world of difference to my 8" newt, even visually. I'd highly recommend it!!

About 20 seconds each I think, It worked out about 160 frames an AVI

I Just got in to a new band so I need to cut down on my astro gear buying intill I can get a portable Bass rig sorted out,

RD

Archived