Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Delivery time?

I think it would depend if its in stock , what time of day you ordered and your location.

I know that Steve and James are preparing for the South West Astro Fair this week but a phone call to them might be the best option (you may have to leave a message)

I know, terrible isn't it? You expect to wait days, weeks even, then those Auntie FLO chaps send it out as quick as a flash (and condem us to grey skies at the same time!)

Oh for the good ol' days, where you were steadfastly ignored for a week, then you order was taken in a surly fashion, by someone who obviously had better things to do, then you had to wait weeks and were fobbed off with tales about it 'being in the post' or 'delayed due to stock problems. Then when it fianlly turned up, it was completely the wrong item.

These FLO chaps come along and they have this concept called 'exceeding customer expectations...' It'll never catch on, you mark my words.....

(All very much tongue in cheek! FLO give great service!)

I think this almost instant service has got to stop - I mean, sometimes you just get *no* chance at all to ... well, to "prepare the way" for it's arrival! It seems like you just about manage to work up the courage to broach the subject to the other half that you might have been looking at the vanishingly small chance of maybe a tinsy little upgrade, and suddenly the three lorries are outside the door...

Arthur

Archived