NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Mak Credit Crunch Grab and Go/Storage kit!!

Got myself a bargain at the weekend! Finally got proper storage for my tackle..they are out of the cardboard box and into Argos tool boxes for under a tenner!!

Buy Set of 2 Tool Boxes and 2 Organiser Boxes. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

My skymax 127 fits perfectly into the large box. Eyepieces go into compartments on top of the box....just like its tailor made! A scope and eyepiece case all rolled into one! ;) I would not say these are heavy duty by any means, light plastic but for storage and taking stuff in the car they are just the job! Smaller box takes power adapter and battery packs.Filters go in small compartments inside lid! Even a hand tray for taking accesories out into the garden!

Two spare organiser boxes...not sure what to use those for..too small for eyepieces....maybe body peircings and tobacco :)

The cherry on the top was a dew shield (camping mat) from B&M for £2.50! This will double up as a foam lining for the scope box! :)

Stuart.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi. I have been all over trying to find a case for my skymax 127. And then I found this!! Unfortunately your post is a couple I years old, but I'm sure Argos still has something similar in stock. Thanks so mug for the advice

• 5 months later...

I agree with Scaryjayne! I'm also the proud new owner of a skymax 27 mak and I'm currently trying to accessorise, findining loads of new things I need to learn about. The great thing is, whenever I'm browsing around online I'm always directed somewhere here!

I bought one of these a couple of years ago for my 127 Mak http://www.wickes.co.uk/invt/165173 it was £10 cheaper then but it might have been on sale and needed a bit of adapting inside but it's done me proud so far.

And one of these for my Coronado PST http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Hand+Tools/Tool+Storage/Steel+Toolbox+23+582+x+298+x+255mm/d10/sd490/p76359 the packing from the Coronado box fits nicely inside it and makes for very secure storage.

• 9 months later...

Archived