Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Does such a Software exists?

hi guys i have taken around 200 pics of stars to create a time lapse video but i think if a decrease a little gamma and increase a little contrast the result will be better.now i want to apply the same settings to all the 200 images.do u know any software in which i upload all th3 200 pics and then make settings in the first pics and the software automatically makes the same settings in all other pics.

thanks in advance

and do u know any other software other than quicktime pro software to join pics to make a video in high quality

Dont know about free stuff but Adobe Bridge in combo with CS would eat it... you would record the sequence of processign steps as an action and then automatically apply that to all the frames using "bridge"

Windows Movie Maker will allow you to render loads of formats including HD1080p...

Archived