NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Ladies : Wow a hobby with ladies and pretty ones too

Catanonia

I get reasonably good service wherever I go - (by men or women!:))

It might be because I smile a lot and am polite.

And if people are a bit off-hand with me, I assume that they've got something weighty on their mind, or they're feeling a bit off-colour...

If they're rude, I quietly take my custom elsewhere...

And if they are obstructive or incompetent, I throw a wobbler! (I don't do it often, but when I do, I really mean it.)

I must say, though, that some of the best service I've experienced was in America. A few were ingratiating, but there were a lot of effortlessly friendly people as well.

I like that.

I like smilers. :headbang:

Me too, a flash of the pearly whites and a please and thank you go such a long way. 2 years on the tills in sainsburys when I was in college have proved that to me. I was returning some clothes the other day and the young girl behind the desk was processing the refund, her mate called her over to say something about the 'night out' they had had and they stood there chatting for a good few minutes (a long time wheny ou have a train to catch to go and get your uni results!!) until she felt it was the right time to come back and serve me.

Pah! kids!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the young girl behind the desk was processing the refund, her mate called her over to say something about the 'night out' they had had and they stood there chatting for a good few minutes (a long time wheny ou have a train to catch to go and get your uni results!!) until she felt it was the right time to come back and serve me.

Pah! kids!

You'll probably find it's management policy - get people peed off when processing returns & they won't do it. If supermarket home shopping didn't result in getting the "just about to expire" items off the shelves, I wouldn't ever venture into a shop again.

Archived