Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

First time i used this it was great no problems processing the data and a good result with the first and 2nd light image's from the DMK

Last night I decided too try some IR pass imaging and produce a lunar mosaic (47 panes) ... at the time the data looked OK ... it was a bit of a boil but should have been something to work with as it was captured at 60 fps

Started to process the 16 GB of AVi's this morning and theres something weird happening only the central part of each frame seems to be usable the rest is blurred after stacking ... any thoughts please....

Peter...

Peter,

Maybe I am asking the obvious, but here it goes. Did you clik "Do all" button after processing ? AFAIK this will finish processing of all alignment areas.

cheers,

Janos

yes....

Registrax crashed once and hasnt been the same since...

Registrax4 was doing a better job on the same avis but I have decided to chuck the lot a couple of frames had cloud darting across them which I didnt notice during the capture so would have ended up with a carp mosaic anyway...

Cant say I was that impressed with the first go at IR pass as I had no problem with UV/IR cut images... saying that the hot weather is making things pretty turbulent up there... so i think i'll give it a miss for a while and get back to what i really enjoy doing...

Peter...

I have been engaged on another project Arthur... I will have to have another go at it...

Still trying to get back into credit on the "ugly" dept at the moment... the first time i uses R5 it worked a treat and the data doesnt look too bad... soem of the teriminator panes could have done with more features but it was the first time i had tried an IR pass filter and I had "locked" the gain and exposure settins based on the brightest part of the lunar surface.

Peter...

yep .. just glad its working...

It was zipping through the files in no time at all and not really doing anything useful now its taking the same sort of time as it did when first installed and producing the results :icon_salut:

[ATTACH]23098[/ATTACH]

1 down 46 to go

Peter...

Archived