Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Best go at Saturn

greenkat

greenkat, this is a lovely crisp image. You have picked up the planet's shadow on the rings beautifully. I can't wait to get a view of Saturn when the rings open out again. Do you have any photos of Saturn from around now, when the rings are much more edge on?

Amanda

Hi Amanda :)

Cheers for your comments,

Unfortunately I haven't had a go at Saturn recently, I've been trying to get better at deepsky stuff like galaxies & nebula, so I think it will be next time round for Saturn.

I've upgraded to a bigger scope and better mount so hopefully will get better images.

Just had a look at your album on here, your sketches are realy good,

I can't even sketch a stick man lol :D

Cheers

Albert

Looking forward to seeing your work with DSOs in the future Albert :D and thankyou for the comments on the sketches - I've hit a bit of a brick wall the past couple of days and can't seem to draw a straight line, lol! Will get back onto it after uni exams are over.

Can't wait to see what images you get with the bigger scope and better mount :)

Amanda

lol Amanda, I'm glad my days of exams are long gone , and i'm sure you will knock down that brick wall and be sketching away soon enough.

I have posted images in the deepsky section of here if you want to see some of my images, or have a look at my website, I've just added an astrophotography gallery.

ALBS PHOTO GALLERIES

What are you studying at Uni if you dont mind me asking ?

JUst had a look at your astrophotography, I love your 'Vega' and 'M13' - stunning work. I'm studying English Literature, just finishing my second year now, I love it :) My exam is on Renaissance poetry, feeling pretty good about it just got to consolidate everything I've learnt now ready for Wednesday :D

Hi Amanda,

Renaissance poetry eh ? , way above my head lol the only poetry I know is Edward Leer & his nonsense verse :)

Anyway, you shouldnt be on here now, you have an exam tomorow so go do some revision lool , :D

Good luck with the exam

Albert

Archived