Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

first week with my new telescope

Oh my god, it was awesome, first night i was just mesmirised by the moon which was awesome, then i found saturn which was amazing but did take some time focusing in but once i got it was just amazing!!! Went into work the next day and told everyone so the next night a group of us went out and we spent the whole night just staring up and was lucky to see a couple of shooting stars. so to be honest the telescope has to be without doubt one of the best purchases i have ever made. oh yea i downloaded stellarium and that really really really helped!!!:icon_rolleyes:

Welcome aboard Joel. I really enjoy reading about first light for newcomers to the hobby. Your now a member of one huge family of like minded people who enjoy sharing their experiences. SGL is the best astro forum going, very friendly, helpful and has members with vast knowledge which is easily accessible. Keep us informed of how its going and if you need help no matter how silly it seems just ask.

Carl

Archived