NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Aaah! Shouldn’t have bought them, but I did!

For the past year I have been wanting to try out roof prisms as I have far to many porro prism binos.

I did buy one pair, found that the objectives and oculars had not been blackened around their edges, and once seen can never be unseen!

That pair I’ve since given to my young nephew.

Now, Temu came along and offered a pair of waterproof 10x42 roofs for only £16 ( discounted) and I bought them. 
They arrived this morning and…well, those white bands are there too! Damn and blast!

I do have a confession to make, I recently got to try out a pair of Swarovski’s 8x42 and hahahahaha!

Why did I even bother with those cheapies?

So there you have it, if you want a real good pair of roof prism binos, the Swarovski is the goal to aim for, sell them kidneys if you have too! Mine are on going on eBay shortly! Lol

IMG_7928.jpeg

Edited by Chaz2b
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

You know they are no good when your nephew comes back and says "Uncle Chaz, these binoculars you gave me are rubbish !" 😁

Edited by John
  • Haha 1