Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NGC3628 - Again

Rodd

Stilll at it.  here is a Bin 1 version of this data.  I think itrs the best version so far and worthy of posting.  there is such a fine line between good and evil, dark and light, victory and defeat, a sound that you can barely hear in the quietest of rooms and one that you cannot, a cumpulsion and a whim.  The devil is always in the details, as is his sibling.  The big question is why does it take me 100 tries before I manage to process something tolerable?  Its as if I am painting  by numbers with a house painting brush. Too critical, some say.  Perhaps.  But I've learned it is very hard to teach oneself to like broccoli (I don't mind it.....too much).  

TOA 130 asi1600 16.5 hours

P.S. There is not much difference between this version and the B in2 version until you view at full resolution, which is the whole point.  So go ahead and click.

Bin1e.thumb.jpg.aaca3b867d7d9c536481fc93bccd07cf.jpg

Edited by Rodd
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, wimvb said:

Great image. Definitely better than the bin2 version.

Thanks - yeah, I agree.  But man, what a harrowing road

I decided to crop it like I did originally.  The idea is to provide some size still less than that of full resolution, so the viewer doesnt have to "work" as hard.

Bin1e-crop2.thumb.jpg.42fdcfc1906bd73373d9cb14f4a74707.jpg

• Like 3