Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Info please 🤔

Hi, Does anyone have a Skywatcher Skyliner 400P Flex Tube SynScan GOTO with WiFi? If so, thoughts, comments, any photos from using it? TIA

Hi, Do you want comments on using the synscan app or using a 400p telescope?

I've not seen any users comment about a 400p but there are users of 8" and 10" synscan goto skywatcher dobs.

I use the synscan app on my different skywatcher goto wifi mounts and find it a very usable app whether using on my mobile or PC.

I did a quick search on the site for a 400P and it gave a few results, give it a go then drop a pm to the user. May help as there dont seem to be many out there. All the best. 

2 minutes ago, Rob-69 said:

Cheers, was considering getting one so was after some insight maybe an example of any pics taken with it!! 

Have a look for Tom Williams at Astrobin. He is doing some amazing planetary work with it.

He has told me that it is a big scope and the base doesn't fit through standard doors so you will have to break the base every time you bring it out unless you have other storage arrangements.