Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Ideas for New Astronomy Website

astroman15

Hello guys,

Me and my group are trying to come up with an astronomy software for our class project. We wanted to get some feedback on any ideas y'all have to include in the software. We are trying to stand out from other astronomic software by being something no one has seen before. Any suggestions? Thanks. 

This might be a little bit off topic but the other day I was looking for a news app for my phone that is dedicate to astronomy, astrophysics and cosmology. I could find general science news apps and of course new scientist but couldn't find an app with news articles dedicated to astro.

Fancy writing one?

I'm on android by the way 😉

Lots out there on the bigger brighter shiny stuff so how about something slightly less glamorous?  Something on the solar system moons, dwarf and minor planets? What can seen tonight? All the best and let us know what you choose.

Edited by M40