NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Monoceros panorama

gorann

When I saw Olly's @ollypenrice excellent super-mosaic of the Orion and Monoceros area, I realized that I probably had the data to put together a panorama of the Monoceros area. So this is an un-planned mosaic of totally about 50 hours of Samyang 135 and RASA 8 data collected from 2021 to 2024. All through IDAS NBZ, so Ha+Oiii.

Cheers, Göran

20240201 Monoceros mosaic PS2sign.jpg

Edited by gorann
  • Like 13

8 hours ago, ollypenrice said:

Super. So much going on just away from the celebrities.  It's great when you suddenly find you have a free mosaic!

:grin:lly

Thanks a lot Olly! Yes, it is getting more and more difficult keeping track what is in stock🤫

8 hours ago, tomato said:

Great mosaic, not seen this area stitched together before. Can I actually see some clear sky in there with no Hydrogen or dust clouds?😉

Thanks a lot Steve! I could easily tweak the curve and make the dark sky disappear! It is amazing to have that power over the universe😆

• Haha 1