NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Deconstruction of a life time in astronomy.

andrew s

I always enjoyed building telescopes and instrumentation as much as using them. However,  the time has come to take them all apart and sell them on. Look out for a flood of bargains!

I will advertise the first on SGL for what I think is a fair price but will consider discounts and offers from long-term members. 

20231230_130014.thumb.jpg.8590456f4967c128791407372bb18eb4.jpg

This is just the tip of the iceberg the Paramount and ODK are to big for the loft!

Regards Andrew

Edited by andrew s
  • Like 1

Just now, vlaiv said:

Are you leaving the hobby completely?

No, just giving up observing.  I am still keeping up with developments in general. I hope the JSWT will give us some new insights before I retire from life completely. 😊

• Like 8

Wow, I know this decision will no doubt come to us all, but it is a bit sobering when a fellow SGL member actually announces it. 

I’m glad you will continue to enjoy the hobby and I look forward to seeing your posts on here in the future.👍

• Thanks 2