Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A shot of the sun with my smartphone.

Gonariu

Dopo pranzo, ho avuto un po' di tempo per vedere il sole prima di un incontro on line per la scuola alle 15, poi ho portato in terrazza il mio acromatic 80/400 con un filtro solare a tutta apertura messo su un treppiede fotografico. Appena vedo il sole dico "WAW!!", ci sono un sacco di spot e volevo fare (come faccio sempre) uno sketch ma non c'è abbastanza tempo. Decido di fare uno scatto con il mio vecchio smartphone e, guardando la fotografia, rimango stupito dal gran numero di spot che c'erano, altre volte i risultati sono stati scarsi. Condivido con voi la fotografia.

Sole 24-11-23 ore 14,50.jpg

Edited by Gonariu
  • Like 9

Nice capture .

But might I refer you to the Terms and Conditions ..... 

"Official Language
English is the official language of our forums because it is the common language between our moderators and users. Because we can not moderate post/thread text in a foreign language, you may not post or have a signature in the forums in language other than English."

After lunch, I had some time to see the sun before an online meeting for school at 3pm, then I took my acromatic 80/400 to the terrace with a wide-aperture solar filter placed on a photography tripod. As soon as I see the sun I say "WAW!!", there are a lot of commercials and I wanted to do (as I always do) a sketch but there isn't enough time. I decide to take a shot with my old smartphone and, looking at the photograph, I am amazed by the large number of spots there were, other times the results were poor. I share the photograph with you

• Like 1