Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Wide Markarians and so on...

Ambermile

Well, was intending to dance all night last night. Fat chance. got set up on Leo Triplet and managed 30 miserable seconds! So, had a beer and came back out to a sort of clearing sky and dropped the 0.5 FR into the Vixen with the Artemis. Managed 10 subs of 30 seconds for each frame, binned 2x2 and unguided before the clouds came back and finished the night. So that's what I have here. You can see the difference in seeing from the first set to the last, not a very pleasing pic but I post anyway.

M88 and M91 and associated little fluffies, stacked in Registax 3, joined with iMerge and stretched a tinsy bit in PI

Arthur

post-12835-133877319667_thumb.jpg

I had a very similar experience Arthur. Beautiful clear evening, not a cloud in the sky, wind dropped. Settled down to enjoy perfect conditions. And over they come. You did very well though. Really like what you have done merging the 2 images. Who needs a wide field of view :lol:

Archived