NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Jupiter GRS Nov 11th 2023

Space Cowboy

12 minutes ago, Kon said:

Let me get my magnifying glass...Lovely details thereΒ πŸ™ƒ. It is still good to get out. Shall we mention June again?

Yes I think undersampling is the way to go for sure 😎 The seeing Gods are wreaking their revenge as I feared 😱

5 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Yes I think undersampling is the way to go for sure 😎 The seeing Gods are wreaking their revenge as I feared 😱

It's just when I tried IR on Jupiter the past two nights, it was as if I was imagining through a swimming pool, no focus, boiling and soft. I have never seen it so bad.

Unless you are Geof @geoflewis who seems to have some deal with the imaging gods. The other night he messaged me to get out as the seeing is very good, sure mine was boiling. πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Kon said:

It's just when I tried IR on Jupiter the past two nights, it was as if I was imagining through a swimming pool, no focus, boiling and soft. I have never seen it so bad.

Unless you are Geof @geoflewis who seems to have some deal with the imaging gods. The other night he messaged me to get out as the seeing is very good, sure mine was boiling. πŸ˜‚

I guess Geof avoided the curse by not imaging Venus in June 🀣

• Haha 2