SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL4

ashenlight

Dear all,

A while back I did say I might be able to come to the SGL4 star party, if only for the evening to meet everyone. Unfortunately, regrettably, and annoyingly (!) I won't be able to make it. University deadlines are fast approaching and I just haven't got the time :) Sorry guys, I would love to meet you all, it's been fab chatting with everyone on here. Are SGL starparties held once or twice a year? I'll be sure to be at SGL5, whenever it is. I am really disappointed because alot of you appear to be going, looks like it'll be a great turnout.

I hope you all have a wonderful time and I've got my fingers, toes, arms, legs, everything crossed for clear skies! and, of course, excellent seeing! If the weather fails, I hope there is a decent pub nearby for you. Looking forward to seeing some photos of the weekend, observing reports, astrophotography and all the wonderful things you great bunch of fellow astronomers come up with!

Enjoy,

Amanda :)

There's another star party you may not be aware of held in August near Salisbury. Perhaps you could attend that instead?

Although not an official SGL event it's organised by a board member Stargazer1980 aka Darren and now into its third year. This year's turnout is looking good so far.

PM Darren for info on spaces available and look here and here

Archived