NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

M16 - Eagle Nebula

Kinch

Never throw out old data. No harm, once again, playing with old data. The 3 master subs I used today are from *6 Years Ago* but I enjoyed spending some time reprocessing that data - no apologies for the over-processing ..... I was just having some fun. Data from July 2017 with FSQ106ED and QSI 6120 camera.

M16 - 2023 (2081 x 1822).jpg

• Like 28

47 minutes ago, symmetal said:

That's quite spectacular. It looks like there's a little bug with antennae, coming towards you, just above the pillars. 😁

Alan

Thanks Alan.....as for the bug.....I reckon there are always bugs in NB images 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kinch said:

Thanks Jim - appreciated.

You have actually inspired me to have a go at the Eagle with my new Esprit 120.  It will be a difficult target for me though with it being low in the South - I may have to plan a trip out :) 

Jim 

15 minutes ago, saac said:

You have actually inspired me to have a go at the Eagle with my new Esprit 120.  It will be a difficult target for me though with it being low in the South - I may have to plan a trip out :) 

Jim 

I think it is low for me - and I live in SE Spain (Lat. 37½°N). I actually started another image in this area just a couple of weeks ago but gave up on it - 1st weather delays then equipment problems. Now I plan a weeks away from home. So it will be something other than this when I get back to imaging again.

FaceBook.jpg

• Like 1