NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

SVbony 605MC (533 mono sensor) available on Amazon UK - kind of...

GTom

I also had to return my SV605CC due to banding. 

The SV405 could be a nice replacement. I really want the 6.5mm register distance and I don't want to pay ZWO for it...

Please show what you have done with your new 405! Are you sure there is no banding even in short exposures, like < 10s? I have seen youtubes where they did EAA and it looked like banding with the short exposures they were using.

/Per

Hi

Four shots, 1st & 2nd taken with an IDAS LPS V4 Filter with the Evo62ED, 3rd with a SVBONY SV220 Duo filter with a quattro 150P and the 4th tonight's single light of the wizard nebula with the quattro.

The only time I use <10secs, when I am framing, there is some at lower exposures but a lot less then the svbony 605MC and 605CC sensors.

7000_sv405cc_62ed.jpg

bubble_62ed_sv405cc.jpg

Veil_v3.jpg

Wizard.jpg

Edited by Skyline
  • Like 1

Impressive results with the 405!

You have a nice background with a good level and still it doesn't show banding. Some images from the 605 have very dark backgrounds which I guess is a way of hiding the banding problem. 

Edited by Pelle