SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Selling a 8 inch lx200

solarboy

Hi

I was asked by a friend at our astro meeting last night  about Selling a full setup lx200 8inch scope wedge 6 3 reducer eyepieces tripod and a few other bits and bobs all in good nick. But I don't know what model it  is .

Will update when I find out. 

Does anyone have any idea of what they are selling for.

Regards Solarboy. 

14 minutes ago, solarboy said:

Hi

I was asked by a friend at our astro meeting last night  about Selling a full setup lx200 8inch scope wedge 6 3 reducer eyepieces tripod and a few other bits and bobs all in good nick. But I don't know what model it  is .

Will update when I find out. 

Does anyone have any idea of what they are selling for.

Regards Solarboy. 

You have already stated the model, LX200 8” Made by Meade, that’s it really, unless it’s one of the newer ACF ones, then that’s the LX200 ACF, but that one does not require the flattener, which is for sale with this, so would assume it’s the older non ACF version

Hard to put a price on it, without seeing it, or knowing how well it works and the condition, of both tube and optics…

The original LX200 is now known as the Classic , to avoid confusion with the newer redesigned LX200GPS/ACF.

The Classic an have problems with duff capacitors on the circuit boards.

Look at the "dashboard" on the mount, does it say "Meade LX200 GPS" ?

Michael

Edited by michael8554