Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Moonlit startrails

Thanks a lot Billy,i aint been out much of late,been renovating our kitchen,a complete rip out and start again job but i finished it midweek so i'll have the energy to stay up late now.Was at one of our local Year of Astronomy events last night.It had rained all day and just after all the talks and videos had finished the clouds opened and out popped the moon followed by Saturn about 20mins later.

It was great to see some of the kids seeing Saturn for the first time,big grins on their faces and some of the adults had never looked through a scope either so it was a very enjojable to see their enjoyment.

I had wondered where you had got to S5 :rolleyes: Color courtesy of "CLS" maybe... but this ius one time I definitely wouldnt correct it as it litterally gives a very "cool" blue image...

How's Lyle and the rest of the Clan... I need new "fix" of his amazing "guitar" skills...

Oh and Billy... only makes the occasional apperance now most of the time it's Peter... I blame the change in medication :hello2:

Peter... (AKA Billy... for old times sake) ;)

Archived