Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WO FLT 91 users: Happy?

I'd discounted this APO on price and partly on reported issues with focusers. However I currently own the associated 0.8 reducer so there's some benefit in sticking with WO.

The focuser issue however appears to have been addressed by WO in the current model, and having had a good look at user photos online, it appears to be a very good imaging scope if the 6Aiii flattener is adjusted and locked correctly.

Any users here? What has been your experience?  The FLT has been recommended by a local dealer, he uses one personally and regards it as an excellent scope for the price (but yes, dealer...)

Is that what's known as a 'sweeping generalisation'? 😂

I had a GT71, focuser was fine, no issues. Apparently WO have sorted out the focuser on the current FLT91 but I'd welcome feedback from owners

1 hour ago, 900SL said:

Is that what's known as a 'sweeping generalisation'? 😂

I had a GT71, focuser was fine, no issues. Apparently WO have sorted out the focuser on the current FLT91 but I'd welcome feedback from owners

If that was aimed at me...  if you run into problems with your focuser , don't expect WO to sort it out as they would say it's a discontinued line and don't do anything about it... Won't even look at it or answer any further emails...

I was so peeved, it sat on the shelf for over a year, bought a new scope with a decent focuser and it's like a breath of fresh air... 

A friend fixed the focuser on the  William optics, and then was sold... Never to buy another W/o again

Once bitten as they say