NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sorry for the clouds...

So,

been out the imaging side of the hobby for a few years, but wifey bought me an eagle for my birthday and as we have finally moved to a bortal 2-3 area should give it another go. 

Not had a clear night since!

A lot has changed in a few years regarding kit and software so Ive put this rig together and  hopefully got everything to make friends,

so fingers crossed I'm planning a go at M31 tonight might get a couple of hours!

IMG_8905.jpeg

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Vic&Al said:

So,

been out the imaging side of the hobby for a few years, but wifey bought me an eagle for my birthday and as we have finally moved to a bortal 2-3 area should give it another go. 

Not had a clear night since!

A lot has changed in a few years regarding kit and software so Ive put this rig together and  hopefully got everything to make friends,

so fingers crossed I'm planning a go at M31 tonight might get a couple of hours!

IMG_8905.jpeg

Some cable management required.

Quick update

Still no break in the weather (sorry) but have managed to refine the setup,

so I can remove the scope etc from the mount with fewer cables to unplug (much less waddling)

also cleaned up the cables after the cable police gave me a ticket ;o)

2hr clear sky window forecast for Friday, fingers crossed....

IMG_8913.jpeg

• Like 2