NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

M33

Stu Wilson

1 hour ago, Stu Wilson said:

Yes I realised and removed it to in photoshop but didn't repost. You got a nice result tho.

I am sure you can get much better results using the original data. There is a lot more data in there which I can see even in your jpg image.

If you dont already, you should try Siril. Lots of great features aimed at Astro imaging and as its an Open source project, more additions being done every couple of months. A lot of folk I know use Siril for the first part and then final touches are added in PS.

Edited by AstroMuni
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, AstroMuni said:

I am sure you can get much better results using the original data. There is a lot more data in there which I can see even in your jpg image.

If you dont already, you should try Siril. Lots of great features aimed at Astro imaging and as its an Open source project, more additions being done every couple of months. A lot of folk I know use Siril for the first part and then final touches are added in PS.

Heres the .TIFF for you, see what you can pull out 🙂

Autosave001.tif

1 hour ago, Stu Wilson said:

Heres the .TIFF

Hi

I wish my test images came out as well!
If applied, the flat frames don't appear to have worked so not so easy to process but loadsa detail, even for just an hour.

Cheers and good luck at camp.

Edited by alacant
  • Like 1