Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A new dimension

Kimboman

Hi I have enjoyed looking at the Sun with my Celestron SE6 with the orange solar filter and the with my Skywatcher 80ED with the white light filter,

I have enjoyed the views of the sun this way and I also viewed the recent partial solar eclipse .

However I have obtained a Meade Coronado PST and today was able to have a look at the Sun, although the image is small I was able to see some good detail on the bright red image produced and look forward to gaining experience with this scope.

Early this evening the conditions were right to observe the Moon Saturn and Jupiter and a little later Mars once again a good day.

IMG_4968.JPG

IMG_4959.JPG

IMG_4957.JPG

• Like 5

Very nice! I’ve been messing around with the idea of getting one of those or a Lunt 50mm for a while. 
Looking forward to hearing how you like it after you’ve had a chance to use it a bit.

Congrats

-Jim

• Thanks 1