Jump to content


BST Shorty Barlow review

Recommended Posts

On 08/06/2022 at 16:18, Louis D said:

Never heard it called a G-clamp.  Everyone in the US refers to them as C-clamps.  I guess we just ignore the threaded rod part and focus on the casting part.

Do you Brits call the curved drain pipe under a sink a P-trap or a U-trap or maybe a J-trap or something else entirely?  I'm not talking about an S-trap either.  See below:


Just seen this. As far as I am aware, we use the same names. Plus the bottle trap.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.