SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Az gti equatorial Mode.

Hi all, 

I am looking at purchasing the az gti mount and have seen that it has a an equatorial mode. I just wanted to see if anyone has any experience using this and if so how good has it been for you? And if it has been used or astrophotography.  Any info on this would be appreciated.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Olli said:

Hi all, 

I am looking at purchasing the az gti mount and have seen that it has a an equatorial mode. I just wanted to see if anyone has any experience using this and if so how good has it been for you? And if it has been used or astrophotography.  Any info on this would be appreciated.

There is quite a big discussion on this mount and it's use for astrophotography here: 

It should give you all the answers you need.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Shimrod said:

There is quite a big discussion on this mount and it's use for astrophotography here: 

It should give you all the answers you need.

Thank you , that’s quite helpful. I probably should have searched on the site. Thanks though.

• Like 1