Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Where can I get this piece of metal made?

I need a piece of metal made for a mount I'm making, I've asked all the local companies and they wont make it, does anyone know somewhere that could make this for me?

Sorry for the crappy image :)

image1dfe.th.jpg

Hmm - some interesting angles there, 26-ish and 63-ish? Not going to be that simple, would need an adjustable angle plate rather than a simple tapered endmill - why those angles?

Arthur

26 - 63 ish? I don't understand that. It needs to be those angles as it will slot into an already assembled thingy :) Sorry I'm not good at this.

It looks for all the world like an ordinary Dovetail Bar to me.Although the dimensions of the width are too small.

Are you needing it to mount a scope perhaps.?

Ron.:)

Dovetail bar? where can I find these? Yes its for mounting a scope on :mad:

Many thanks

I had a brainwave!!! I can just take the blumming holder thingy off and use the 2 screw holes its attached with! I can then just use one stright peice of metal and counter sink the screws. Many thanks chaps.

Archived