Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Imaging Galaxies - get rid of 400/500 fl OTAs???

iapa

On 18/03/2022 at 10:28, powerlord said:

Has anyone seen @vlaiv and @ONIKKINEN in the same room ? Are they twins seperated at birth ? I think we should be told.

I believe the Finish language has its roots in the Slavic dialect. You might be right.

ย 

Either that or they are just more nerdy (and clever) than the rest of us.๐Ÿ˜€

32 minutes ago, Clarkey said:

I believe the Finish language has its roots in the Slavic dialect. You might be right.

Actually we are language neighbors :D

Finnish belongs to Finno-Ugric group of languages (also know as Uralic languages):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_languages

Other prominent member of the group is Hungarian - (Ugric part of the name), and our first neighbor over here. In fact - I'm in a part of the country (Vojvodina) where Hungarians represent second largest ethnic group after Serbs - 13% of people in Vojvodina are Hungarians.

I had the privilege of learning Hungarian language in elementary school for 4 years - sadly, I don't remember much of it since I did not speak it actively.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Clarkey said:

ย 

Either that or they are just more nerdy (and clever) than the rest of us.๐Ÿ˜€

These 2 guys know more than the other 99% of us... they are also not alone. This site has very talented, experienced and knowledgeable individuals.

My take is that they speak - WE listen and try their solutions, and spend a lot of time trying to understand the detail in their posts.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, iapa said:

These 2 guys know more than the other 99% of us

I think you meant to say they know 99% more than the rest of us๐Ÿ˜‚. Or maybe it's just me......

Vlaiv is certainly a SGL legend. Not only knowledgeable, but more than willing to share that knowledge. I have certainly learnt more from Vlaivs posts than anyone else.

• Thanks 1