SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Rosette Nebula HOO

Sleepy Kiki

Thanks Stuart, I use APP to stack and calibrate. Then I use the Combine RGB in the tools to combine the channels and do a rough colour balance using the sliders mapping HO to the RGB.

I use Photoshop to do an initial stretch then extract the stars with Starnet2 to they don't get too bloated and bright during the main processing.

For that I use the Camera Raw tool in Photoshop to do the bulk of the colour balance and noise reduction. Its such a powerful and flexible tool that I hardly touch the other image adjustment tools in photoshop. 

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Kiki said:

Thanks Stuart, I use APP to stack and calibrate. Then I use the Combine RGB in the tools to combine the channels and do a rough colour balance using the sliders mapping HO to the RGB.

I use Photoshop to do an initial stretch then extract the stars with Starnet2 to they don't get too bloated and bright during the main processing.

For that I use the Camera Raw tool in Photoshop to do the bulk of the colour balance and noise reduction. Its such a powerful and flexible tool that I hardly touch the other image adjustment tools in photoshop. 

I too use APP, but could not get the colours with my image, that you have got, in fact mine came out looking just like an RGB image, but I have not mastered using the sliders in the Combine tool yet..I also need to get around to trying starnet 2 also…👍🏼