Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New 50D to come

Barry W

I finally took the plunge! Took advantage of a no interest credit plan through work to order a Canon 50D! I'll have about 4 weeks to wait for it to arrive, but I'll have time to read up and pick some brians while I'm waiting!

Cheers,

Barry:blob3:

Congratulations Barry.....it's a great camera imho - liveview and liveview remote promise much for this pc-challenged individual who's had one since late last year.....chasing some info on my camera is the reason I landed on this site, but I'm glad I bought it, and reckon you'll be pleased too!

thanks - three weeks to go and I've already downloaded all of the manuals. I really do love the photos that everyone submits. It will definitely be baby steps for me at first, but I can't wait to do some imaging

Cheers,

Barry

As I said before, congrats Barry - if you're into DSO's and DSS you'll be pleased to know that DSS's new trial version handles the 50d's large RAW files as per my post in the other section....!

I've got a modded 20d but am now about to get the 50d modded, I'm quite rapt in its performance and features etc!:)

Archived