NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Observatory Usb hub Ideas?

Astropedro

4 hours ago, teoria_del_big_bang said:

Where has it been said your setup will not work, as I said  on your other thread I had almost the same setup as yours, same scope, different DSLR, similar HEQ5 mount and same guidecam and it worked flawlessly from my PC some 40M away in the house. That was with APT not NINA I admit but that should not be any issue.

You just seem to be worried it will not work, I have not seen it said contrary to my suggestions, but maybe I have missed something, not unusual for me 🙂 .
Hopefully if you bought it off Amazon then try to connect it all in daylight and if not happy then send it back for a full refund.

Steve

I think I just stumbled this post, started reading, then started worrying damn, what else do I need, seems to be quite common in this hobby. 🙄😀

Must stop reading.....all my kit should be with me soon, will set it up and THEN ask questions, if need be. 

Cheers Steve....my post wasn't dismissing your advice, just over thinking 👍 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, chubster1302 said:

I think I just stumbled this post, started reading, then started worrying damn, what else do I need, seems to be quite common in this hobby. 🙄😀

Must stop reading.....all my kit should be with me soon, will set it up and THEN ask questions, if need be. 

Cheers Steve....my post wasn't dismissing your advice, just over thinking 👍 

I know exactly what you mean and hope it does all work, but with your setup I am sure it will be fine.

Like I say I had a very similar setup for quite a while. Eventually I did change to a mini PC at the mount and now believe  that for me at least this is the best setup for me now but get going with what you have, you just want to get it all working and getting some images so try not to worry about all the other possible set ups, eventually you may decide to change the way you work but give it time with what you have and enjoy your imaging 🙂 

Steve

Edited by teoria_del_big_bang
  • Thanks 1