SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Rosette Nebula

bottletopburly

Nice but sorry to say apart from the L-eXtreme halos 🙂 I say this as a person suffering with them too and it's all I see now... The L-eXtreme - The saviour and persecutor all in one 🤣

I haven't got round to trying it yet but the other night I took some frames using a UV/IR filter so my plan is to remove the stars from the L-eXtreme frames and replace, as needed, from the UV/IR frames. The only downside is that the star removal can leave some artifacts from the bigger halos that, as yet, I don't know how to deal with 🙂

Edited by scotty38
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty38 said:

Nice but sorry to say apart from the L-eXtreme halos 🙂 I say this as a person suffering with them too and it's all I see now... The L-eXtreme - The saviour and persecutor all in one 🤣

I haven't got round to trying it yet but the other night I took some frames using a UV/IR filter so my plan is to remove the stars from the L-eXtreme frames and replace, as needed, from the UV/IR frames. The only downside is that the star removal can leave some artifacts from the bigger halos that, as yet, I don't know how to deal with 🙂

I don’t worry too much about the halos , clear skies is my biggest problem lols 😆 I must try taking without the l extreme and using startools Narrow band accent feature to add the NB data to the wide band data just to see if that helps  just need another clear night .

Edited by bottletopburly
  • Like 1