Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A Little Help...PLEASE!

pbyrne

Hi there

I got out tonight for the first time with the Philips TouCam 840K that I got second hand recently. Using my 8" newt I got some video footage captured and saved, the video is running on Windows Media Player.

What I would like to do is download these images into Photoshop so that I can work on them, but I have no idea how to go about this, can anyone help me?

I saved one lot of video images onto my laptop and another onto the camera, but I am unable to access those on the camera, am I doing something wrong here?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

One last thing that became apparent as I was attempting to image, focussing is very difficult by hand and I believe that if I am to get serious about webcam imaging an electronic focusser might be required.

Hi Paul

With webcam AVIs, most people 'pull' them into Registax to, sort, align, stack, and maybe process (wavelets) them.

Once you have final stacked image in Registax, you can then import this into Photoshop, as a jpeg or tiff.

Dave

You are dead right Billy, as I found out when I tried to access the files that I believed were in the camera.:lol:

Thanks for that Dave, I'll give it a go and see how I get on.

Paul

Archived